View Single Post
Old 30th November 2009, 09:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
Talisain
Harmless - Post: 18

Hey podcast people! First up, I would just like to say I've been listening to all your podcasts over the last few days and you can certainly notice the improvement over time. It is feeling more structured, and has a nice flow happening to it now.

Now, just some general feedback, and most of this is highly subjective. I think it would be great if you had an extra person or two who was involved. Whether it was "guests" you had, or semi regular people etc. I was just listening to one of the podcasts and you were mentioning mmo's, and I got the impression that they were something neither of you were overly interested in (nothing wrong with that by the way, and I may have got the wrong end of the stick). It would be cool if you maybe had like an "mmo expert", or something similar, so they could bring their particular perspective to that discussion, and that could be something that could be easily planned out in advance. And not just for mmo's either, but maybe other genres too etc. I have found that with listening to other podcasts, a few extra people just add a little more flavour and diversity to the whole thing. Again, this is very subjective

Overall though guys, I'm enjoying them - it even get's my own juices going in relation to looking at doing something similar! Anyways, keep up the good work

Talisain
Talisain is offline   Reply With Quote