View Single Post
Old 8th February 2010, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Unknown
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 3619

Quote:
Originally Posted by dday_0612 View Post
What is the difference between a yellow and gold item?
See here:

Rare Items (Above Purple!) - Borderlands Wiki - Walkthrough, Weapons, Classes, Enemies, Vehicles and more!
Pearlescent - Borderlands Wiki - Walkthrough, Weapons, Classes, Enemies, Vehicles and more!

I've found the S&S Thanatos repeaters to be the most common of the pearlescent weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dday_0612 View Post
Also, I am a completionist and I can't help but do every single quest. Because of this, I usually finish all the quests when they are "trivial". Does this make a difference?? It seems that I still get the same rewards either way. I am not worried about this, but I wondered if the reward gets smaller if the quest is trivial.
I haven't done any scientific studies so I can't say for certain if it matters at all that much - I believe the difficulty ("trivial", etc.) mainly tells you something about the levels of enemies you'll be up against compared to your own level; you're more likely to get "better loot" in a co-op game than a more difficult quest, especially given many of the quest rewards are rather fixed (eg., Sledge's shotgun).