View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2010, 03:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Atrayo
Elite - Post: 2688

Thumbs up Free Assorted Game Codes For MMO F2P's

Hello All,

My next issue of "Beckett's Massive Online Gamer" magazine has arrived for July / August. On their page 33 they're listing exclusive game item codes for the MMO F2P's of: Adventurequest Worlds, Dragon vs. Robots, and Wonderking. Atlantica has a promotional advert on page 8.

Instead of creating multiple threads for each game i'll just pile them all in this one thread.

I do ask anyone interested in a game item code to please PM me directly. It'll be on a first come first served basis. Although the game item code for "AdventureQuest Worlds" is a generic one for unlimited use one per customer account.

1) Adventurequest Worlds item is a "Skull Reavor" sword.

2) Dragons vs. Robots just lists an "Exclusive Reward" without any further details.

3) WonderKing is offering two items, which is a "Dragon Wing & Gigantes' Blessing".

4) Atlantica is offering also two items such as a "Warriors Package (14D) & Blessing License (14D)". (only for new accounts and the code expires 8/31/2010)

The "Warrior Package includes a: teleportation, patrol, health check, auto search, and auto battle. The "Blessing License" offers: Increase attack power to 150%, increase defense to 110% and will increase experience points from battles to 150%.

Those that contact me by PM and get the game item key code will be told on how to claim the item. All I ask is to please let me know if the item(s) were claimed successfully, thank you.

Last edited by Atrayo; 22nd May 2010 at 03:43 AM.
Atrayo is offline   Reply With Quote