Singularity multiplayer design document recipe.
- Shotgun (any gauge) & several buck shot shells.
- Lots of sellotape.
- Label printing machine.
- Length of chain.
- 1 x copy of TF2 manual
- 1 x copy of Left 4 Dead 2 manual
- Bind TF2 and L4D2 manuals with shoelace.
- Take shoelaced manuals and on sturdy chain 5ft from ground.
- Load shotgun and shoot at suspended manuals. Two to three direct hits should do it.
- Gather mostly in-tack pages from dead manuals.
- Attach "Singularity" sticky labels whenever you see the words Left 4 Dead or Team Fortress 2.
- Sellotape pages back together, the order of the pages makes absolutely no difference.
- Present new sellotape document to development team as multiplayer design guide.
Think I'll pass on this one.