To make a backup copy of a Steam game that you can burn to a CD or DVD do the following:
1. Right-click the installed game in your Steam Game library and choose "Backup game files".
2. You can then also tick any of your games that you want to back-up to the same folder/CD/DVD. (I usually only do one game at a time)
3. Choose where to save the game backup folder on your hard drive.
4. Then just burn the backup folder to a CD/DVD or just transfer it to the other computer using a portable hard drive.
5. To install the game in question just open the folder and double click on the "steambackup.exe" file. Steam will then open and install the game.
|i5 3570K|GA-Z77X-D3H|8GB Corsair Vengance low|ATI HD5870|Xonar DX|
Silverstone TJ09|DeathAdder|eXactMat|SteelSeries G6v2|Win7 64bit|