12th May 2012, 02:39 PM
ArmA & DayZ
- Added Training Camp mode. Training Camp is found through the "Play" menu. You will just be placed in a server where you can try out all the gameplay elements of Super Monday Night Combat.
- Added dialog in Custom Games to prevent players from breaking their lobbies after hitting Start Game.
- Pros you cannot use are now shown grayed out in the Character Picker.
- Increased mouse sensitivity slider range.
- GG Stack & Chip Valvano: Character Specific call outs added.
- GG Stack & Chip Valvano: Streak VO changes.
- GG Stack & Chip Valvano: More Commercial VO added.
- Added blue-yellow nameplate option for those who have troubles seeing red-green.
- Locker Room customize menu redesigned for clarity and grouping customize slots under their associated Pros.
- Improved wording on Play menu buttons.
- Updated MP landing menu: separated out Super Crossfire options from Training options.
- First Blood, Multikills, Kill Streaks, now send a message to everyone.
- Annihilator Ready message now sent to everyone.
- Respawn times now increase after the 30 minute mark.
- Increased Post-Game Prize drop rate of Uniform parts.
- Updated resolution options adding 1366x768 and 1360x768.
- Improved descriptions for Pros.
- Improved the camera while dead. Especially when the taunter dies while they are taunting you.
- Juice Boxes now give 1/5 of the juice back rather than 1/4.
- Fixed store taunts not updating correctly.
- Fixed uniforms in the "Featured Items" area not being displayed correctly when first selected.
- Fixed reselecting a Pro in the store not displaying the Pro's details in the bottom pane.
- Fixed accepting an invite not always cancelling previous Match Making attempts.
- Fixed light shaft on item pick ups sometimes lingering.
- Fixed Play button being on some screens where it wasn't needed.
- Fixed some older Uniforms not previewing properly in the inventory screen.
- Fixed Chickey's egg effect from not always playing.
- Fixed rare issue with both Moneyballs being destroyed at the exact same time.
- Added Steam Trading. Information can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=23414
- Added the ability to change chat rooms.
- Added trading specific chat rooms.
- Greatly reworked main menu, store and locker room UI.
- Improved the UberNet login page with password recovery tools.
- Added new Annihilator console art.
- Added a time out for Training Bots so that they don't get stuck and lag the server and clients.
- Added headshot icons to replays.
- GG Stack and Chip Valvano: Reduced the amount of Kill Streak and Multikill announcements.
- Reduced the amount of Kill Streak and Multikill messages.
- Added new icons for all weapons.
- Added indicator for all 'placed' skill items, seen by allies.
- Added language filter to chat.
- Fixed typo "+$" at the beginning of a Kill Streak message.
- Fixed tracers from sometimes being the wrong color.
- Fixed incorrect spawn time increases after the 25 minute mark.
- Fixed friends list invite window spilling off the side of the screen.
Making everyone else look sober.