The game is called Ravaged, a post-apocalyptic vehicular first-person shooter. Think Mad Max meets Battlefield where a group of resistance soldiers fight for humanity while scavengers look to control it all.
The game features over 30 vehicles and weapons, amazing post-apocalyptic maps and 10 classes to choose from.
Why is this different from other first person shooters?
Focus on Fun
Skill is Needed
- Vehicles are fun to drive
- Crazy melee combat
- Fast-paced mayhem
- Cool characters
- Great new game modes
Teamwork is Essential
- Vehicles and weapons require skill to use, noobs beware!
- Tactics required! If you go it alone, your team won’t win. Many levels feature Capture the Resources game modes which requires teamwork and planning.
- Level have great depth, amazing places to climb and hide
- What if scenarios: snowed in cities, dried-up oceans and more
- Battles range in players from 16 (8v to 64 (32v32)
I have a spare key for the beta for a fellow toger, pm if interested. You can also get a key from Trevor68
on whirpool forums.
Beta key is activated on Steam.