View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2012, 11:02 PM   #367 (permalink)
Biggus
Deadly - Post: 1265

Tired

Dear diary,

For a brief half hour, my pings were low enough to jump into the game. Listening to red_one and Veilo, I could tell they were fairly close to me. After spawning, I confirmed that they were a bit to my south near Cherno. They were going to move roughly towards me, and could I cover them with my L85?

Yup, no worries. You guys are safe with Biggus watching over you.

Roughly a third of the way across, I received a high ping kick.

I logged back in, listening to Veilo mention that there were a few zeds at a building not far from my location in the tree line. Well, that's strange. I haven't spawned yet, but there's zombies.

I spawn, hit up the thermals and have a bit of a look around. At this point, I'm not entirely sure where the guys are in relation to me. I spot a survivor running up to the edge of the treeline.

"All TOGgers, get down."

When this dude didn't get down, and I heard him shooting something to my south (with an M4 CCO SD, mind you), I put about eight rounds of Radway Green's finest 5.56mm NATO FMJs into his face. That did the job.

Looting his body, I found plenty of SD mags, antibiotics (which was handy, as Veilo had just started coughing), NVGs, pretty much everything bar cammo clothes or a ghillie suit.

Right around the middle of my looting spree, I was ping kicked again.

And wouldn't you know it? On logging back in, all the gear I'd grabbed had disappeared.

Such is life in an alpha patch.
Biggus is offline   Reply With Quote