Thread: Firefall *2012*
View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2012, 11:39 AM   #262 (permalink)
Noises
Dangerous - Post: 694

Chatty

Woot, founders pack = paid for, I'm now Commander McSplatter.

Commander's Founder Pack includes:

Outfit your character with $120 worth of Red Beans. That's 960 Red Beans to spend on vanity items, pets, XP boosts, garage slots and more!

Customize your battleframe with an exclusive Commander-rank Founders Decal. As a Commander, you also get the lower-ranking decals as well.

Instill terror into your enemies with a limited edition Commander Tiki Mask, both the Lieutenant and Ensign masks, plus 9 additional Ensign Tiki Masks to gift to friends!

Outpace the competition with a permanent 15% personal XP bonus for your character, plus a 10% XP bonus for squad members!

Play in style with an ultra-comfortable Firefall Beanie, an exclusive Arclight Poster, plus Red 5's eternal gratitude!
Permanently reserve one desired character name to your account!

Permanently reserve one desired army name to your account! (<<<done. Reserved the original grunts)

Cruise through New Eden in style with a rare, limited edition Light Ground Vehicle: A vintage collector's edition chopper known as The Locust!

So stoked about the beanie. When I playfully made fun of the cash shop selling fancy hats, I wasn't expecting them to say "hey, that's a good idea" and give out actual hats. And if I'm gonna wear a hat, it's gonna be a beanie so things went well.

Long story short, just paid $75 for $120 worth of ingame currency, lifetime XP boost for me and anyone who squads up with me, a limited edition skinned LGV, BEANIE and some other stuff. THe pack value is normally $100 but the 25% off special for pax weekend is still on, if you hurry.
Noises is offline   Reply With Quote