As has been mentioned in previous months, Mojang has been designing mechanisms for players to report bugs and request features for the upcoming Minecraft API.
They have started with a bug reporting mechanism for the Pocket Edition version. If you have found a bug, go to https://mojang.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa
and see if it has been reported. If it hasn't, do your bit and report it!
The tips they give are:
Tips For Making Awesome Reports
- Submit ONE issue per report please, it's easier for us to follow and manage!
- Please provide a (to the point) summary of your problem. Avoid one worded summaries and things like "help!!!".
- The description should contain details of the problem and how to reproduce it, so that we can more easily track down the problem and try to fix it.
- Please search before creating a report to make sure your issue hasn't already been reported. If it has, please join the discussion there!
- If you've discovered an exploit or a security issue, please create a Private report that only yourself and Mojang will be able to see.