View Single Post
Old 4th November 2012, 08:31 PM   #55 (permalink)
ColdCamV
Dangerous - Post: 541

Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Hay cam, i didnt realise you were a TOG. No one wears tog tags any more.
Haha not a full member of TOG just enjoy hanging out around the public forums and keeping up to date with all the going's on while injecting my own view on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
With the release there are lots of noobs on (in a good way) so anyone showing just an ounce of leadership seems to attract friends quickly. The downside is you can get a noob commander - which is fine, but they dont speak or have a mic and that makes a hard game.
Yeah I've had that on several occasions and usually if the commander loses they wont accept that they might have done a bad job but I will put it out there, getting the Stealth hive as aliens is NOT the first hive you should be getting. If you want to practise commander I say go for it, as long as you can talk and build quick you atleast know you did you're part and the blame won't fall as much on you. Practise makes perfect after all.

Another thing I'm not really enjoying about all the new players is as soon as things turn to proverbial shit, they F4 and sit in the ready room waiting for the game to end and say the team lost because of noob players..nah its usually because of people F4ing 4 minutes in because two guys jumped you with machine guns and you didnt have enough time to scuttle away.