View Single Post
Old 4th November 2012, 08:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
ColdCamV
Dangerous - Post: 541

Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranger View Post
My tipple at the moment is DayZ in all it's recent manifestations, but pulling me from one game to the next are the betas of Planetside 2, MWO and Hawken. I need to find a single player game that keeps me interested (and can play on my dated PC system) as there are drawbacks to just trying out the multiplayers.
I completely agree, I even paid for that Founders thing for Planetside 2 because I told myself I would play it as it looks like it would be heaps of fun seeing the fun I had in Planetside originally, and yet, as I sit here writing this word for word it still sits in my downloads section, not installed, just sitting there waiting. I had planned to install it on Friday and yet I found myself stalking the hills of Chenarus looking for a damn sniper and a machine gunner who killed two friends and blew up my favourite GAZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranger View Post
My Dad hit 70 this year, still spends time on his PS2 with Gran Turismo (using one of them car seat setups with steering wheel and pedals) in spite of my Mums annoyance . It's down to him that I have such a thing for computers, ever since his first Vic-20 back in 1980 (Though I was only 1 at that point).
Another story of older gamers still doing things they love, I envy his car set up as when I finally get my own place I wish to set up a gaming lounge with one of my own.

To your dad he is a great man and we thank him for bringing Deranger a love of computers..and we hope he upgrades his one soon