View Single Post
Old 9th November 2012, 10:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Sorontar
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 9204

Default Happy anniversary Minecraft Division!

On 9 November 2010, we officially became a TOG division, with Thermal Ions stepping up as Division Captain. Now 2 years later, the game has developed further, the blocks are prettier and the monsters nastier. Let's celebrate the occasion by playing our worlds with a twist!

Spooky Sanctuary (tog.swoit.as:25565) is Sanctuary but with monsters and all players being set on Survival mode only. Teleportation and warping is still available, but life is much harder.

Flying Frontier (tog.swoit.as:25566) is Frontier but with all players given the power to change to Creative mode with the /gamemode 1 command. Fly around and look at players' constructions. The monsters are still there but they won't be able to hurt you.

Both these worlds are temporary copies and will revert to the normal worlds tommorrow but have fun on our anniversary.

I would also like to thank all my Admin team, new and old, for helping me survive another year as DC. I couldn't do it without your wise counselling and assistance.

I would also like to say thankyou to Exe and his Solutions First for another year of donated technical support. They have provided us with server space for our worlds, their ports, the google maps and a webpage for the Division. He provides these to the Division for free, but voluntary donations from us in thanks are welcomed to the PayPal account, paypal@sol1.com.au. We are very grateful for their assistance.

Enjoy the anniversary worlds and let's see what Minecraft 2013 brings!

Sorontar

Sorontar is offline   Reply With Quote