View Single Post
Old 11th November 2012, 09:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Espesh
Architect
Minecraft
Competent - Post: 396

Gratz everyone involved.

I had a great time the round I made, was heaps of fun to play in the city and with mobs, respawn and block placing - things we don't normally play with in PvP - it was just awesome.

It's definitely spurred me on to get back to building there.. With all the blocks complete I can imagine it being a really confusing/interesting place to play these and with a few more numbers would make for some really fun games.

I loved the fact that we had to find a "cure" that was hidden very sneakily and that after death you had to make it back to the start area before going "live" again. All very well thought out and I like it when it's a little more than last man standing.

I'd love to run something like this but with purely coop vibe. Would love to fight a dragon, kong/godzilla style in the city if at all possible

I'd also love to try one with just ghasts and zombie pigmen against players or groups of I found them to be the worst mobs to deal with and with ghasts in the skies and pigmen on your tail theres nowhere to run or hide!

Espesh is offline   Reply With Quote