View Single Post
Old 13th November 2012, 03:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Zhul
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4324

Another player-sponsored Chosen Collusion event is taking place!

Start Time is as follows:
On Friday the 16th:
  • 4:00 PM Pacific US
  • 6:00 PM Central US
  • 7:00 PM Eastern US
On Saturday the 17th:
  • Midnight GMT (sorry Europe )
  • 1:00 AM Stockholm, Sweden
  • 8:00 AM Perth, AU
  • 11:00 AM Sydney, AU
  • 1:00 PM Auckland, NZ

Event- Collusion Redux Friday 11/16 7PM EST. + STRESS TESTS | Firefall Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyDeath
Once again, I would like to try hosting another collusion event. As I do not wish to assume or impose upon Red5 I will operate under the assumption that I will be staging a coup on whatever shard I happen to be inhabiting at that time. The same Structure will apply as before.

In addition, since I know we had individuals "sneaking" on the private shards through squad invites the other thing I would like to do, is see just how many people we can get inhabiting the one shard before we start to see simple performance degradation.

Thirdly, I believe during the last Collusion eventwe had some super squads forming with one squad having 20 members? lets see how big of a squad we can get before squading really breaks.

Even though I am operating under the assumption that Red5 will be unable to provide support, I would also like to prepare and make things easier in case they are able. SO this thread will act as a sign up sheet. To sign-up to be included in the event leave your In Game Name in a post in this thread. The only other Post you should really need to leave is if you wish to assist by getting people off the shard who want out.

There will be a clear Deadline of 23:59 PST on Wednesday 11/14. This sign-up sheet will only be used if Red5 decides to involve themselves to be fair to them, so they have time to prepare proper resources and not be overwhelmed.

I will edit this post with more Details as the occur to me.