View Single Post
Old 13th November 2012, 11:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mountainpanda
Harmless - Post: 6

Default Panda looking to join TOG GW2 Division

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
My wife and I would like to join a guild that comprises of a mixture of people from different countries. She will send an application separately. I am hoping to be able to play with people whenever I get off work.

Games you are currently playing or wish to play with TOG
At the moment, I am only playing Guild Wars 2 as I have to juggle between family, work and gaming. Therefore I would like to join TOG on Guild Wars 2 Yak's Bend.

Information about your gaming history (i.e. first gaming console, or pen and paper game, etc)
I started off with Real time strategy games like Warcraft 2, Command and Conquer. Then I went on to play Diablo 2, Counterstrike and other FPS games. My first MMORPG was Darkage of Camelot and I went through many other MMORPGs such as Guild Wars 1, Lord of the Rings Online, Aion etc etc. Too long to list. In gist, I love gaming.

Why you'd like to join TOG?
I am 31 years old and I would like a play the game in a mature environment, totally stress free, just have fun after work forming group with guildies.

Anything else you'd like to share?
I am currently working as a cop in my country. Therefore, my gaming time can be real irregular.
Mountainpanda is offline   Reply With Quote