Thread: [DONE] Planetside 2 and more!
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2012, 02:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
IThrewMy40AtYou
Harmless - Post: 7

Default Planetside 2 and more!

Games you are currently playing or wish to play with TOG
Information about yourself
Information about your gaming history (i.e. first gaming console, or pen and paper game, etc)
Why you'd like to join TOG
Anything else you'd like to share

Hello!

I'm a 28 year-old Director of IT in Arkansas just looking for a mature and active group on Planetside 2. The guy who referred is a member as well, though I do not know his forum name.

Current games I play and are active in include:

Planetside 2
League of Legends
War Z
Day Z
XCOM

Not so active:
Starcraft II
Diablo II

I used to be into MMO's, but nothing out really interests me. Maybe some Eve? Other than Planetside 2 of course.

My first gaming system was an original Nintendo. I remember being very young and seeing commercials for it, maybe 4? My first game for it was Metal Gear... in my opinion a big win because I've played every single game in the series. Then of course Zelda and Mario... I had to put those in there. My favorite game of all time is X-COM: UFO Defense. The original (for US anyway.)

First pen and paper was DnD Second Ed.... currently playing Shadowrun, WoD, and Rogue Trader. Also, I'm afraid to admit, a VtM LARP.

Currently trying to get a stream up and going for a few hours/3 times a week.

Gamer through and through here! I favor FPS's, and strategy.

Thanks!