View Single Post
Old 6th December 2012, 09:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
MadMax
Deadly - Post: 1251

Amused
Default Season's Greetings[Competition: Proposed]

I'd like to propose a competition to run through until Dec 24. Winner announced shortly after.

The general idea is to produce an image which is essentially a Christmas themed postcard, which is done in Minecraft. I'll leave it up to your creativity to decide how to do it, whether it's an image of a scene you build in Minecraft, or a PhotoShopped image of a xmas tree made up from MC characters, blocks etc I don't really mind. Must be all original work. Feel free to team up to build something if you wish. Preferably with a TOG logo to make it look like a xmas card to the whole TOG community from the TOG MC division. Might make a nice divisional promotion. Hell we should even challenge the other divisions to do better.

Some small prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd (eg 3 diamonds, 2 diamonds, 1 diamond), or donations accepted for prizes. I will judge the winning entries, unless someone else wants to go on a judgeing comittee, or we can democratically vote. Default position being that I will be sole judge.

Subject to approval by our admins, and I don't want to tread on the toes of the house design competition, and yes I know many people are busy.

Cheers,
Max
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote