View Single Post
Old 7th December 2012, 11:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jonny Reload
Harmless - Post: 8

Default Planetside 2 Membership Application

• Games you are currently playing or wish to play with TOG
    Planetside 2 and maybe poke around at some of the other games you folks play.
  • Information about yourself
    I'm 31, born and raised in New York. Not married or stuck with kids (yet) so I'm trying to enjoy gaming with as much free time and a patience my girlfriend will permit me
  • Information about your gaming history (i.e. first gaming console, or pen and paper game, etc)
    Ummm, first console was an Apple II? (I really don't consider them computers but if we need to stick by geekdom standards, it was an Atari 2600). I'm horribly addicted to table top and live action role playing ever since the age of 9. (The geek runs deep in my family)
  • Why you'd like to join TOG
    My friend Gerald, whose already a member, recommended your group to me and told me it was pretty laid back and easy going group of mature adults as oppose to a lot of stressful, intense, immature, and dramatic gaming groups I've joined with in the past. So I figure it'd be worth poking my head in to see if he's full of it or if there is a sanctuary away from the hardcore high drama gaming organizations that frequent gaming circles.
  • Anything else you'd like to share
    Bananas?
Jonny Reload is offline   Reply With Quote