Thread: [DONE] Membership Application
View Single Post
Old 8th December 2012, 10:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rominion
Harmless - Post: 3

Default Membership Application

Hello everyone,
My names Grant Kerr, I'm 28 from Bendigo, Victoria, Australia.
I live here with my long term girlfriend named Liss (Short for Melissa) I have one dog named Gizmo that is small and fury.

For a living I'm a nurse, however I'm currently looking to leave the profession and climb the corporate ladder because as a nurse, you just do not earn enough money for the work done.

I have an assorted past, very colorful. If you want some interesting stories just ask.

Now finally to the questions

What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
Planetside 2, League of legends, Diablo 3, Starcraft II, Battlefield 3, NFS:W.

What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?
First thing i remember was atari, had a massive collection and loved them. Eventually got a 486 in which i remember having massive problems with constantly.

I would say my first real love was N64, i remember walking thru the shopping center and they had they show casing on the back of a truck inside the centre. It was jaw dropping. Totally blew my mind and ive never stopped gaming since.

Why do you want to join TOG?
For maturity, im sick of playing with twerps that rage all day. They also make me feel old :S
Also for the coordination and skill level.

I look forward to talking to you on TS and hopefully playing many hours with all of you soon.

Kind regards,
Grant Kerr Aka Rominion (Rominions on PS2)
Rominion is offline   Reply With Quote