View Single Post
Old 12th December 2012, 06:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Wolfman
Harmless - Post: 5

Breezy
Smile Introduction and Application

Heya,

I learned of this group by recommendation of a friend who spoke very highly of it, and this will be my first time ever joining a group as cohesive as this.

I've pretty much planned computer games since I was tall enough to see over the keyboard. I remember playing an old incarnation of Spy vs Spy on the Commadore. I've always been a PC gamer, I've always been very attached to what the platform has to offer. I still own all the major consoles but most of my gaming is done on the PC platform. I enjoy tinkering with my PC from time to time to get my games looking the best their can and finding out what others have done to get better results.

I have a fairly board taste in game, both on consoles and on PC, but I prefer RPGs overall, be them single player or MMO. I mainly decided to place an application to join TOG to see if I could met new people that might be interesting and worthwhile playing online games with. Currently I'll playing a range of titles: Dragon Age: Origins (4th time), Mass Effect 2 (1st), Skyrim (1 and a half times), Bioschock 1 and 2 (1st time), Diablo 3 (2nd time) and SWToR, and it's mainly SWToR that I would probably appreicate having more people to play with, as most other of my usual group of friends have either moved onto other games or stopped playing entirely.

Like i mentioned previously, this is a first for me, and with fact of my Fiancee and I expecting a child soon, I am looking forward to having atleast some other people to play games with that have expierenced or are more accepting of the pressures that a child can bring to ones gaming habit.

In closing I would like to thank you in advance for your consideration in granting me the chance to join your community and, hoping, I'll have a chance to get to know some of the people here and share a few nights saving the galaxy with Lightsabers and Blaster at our sides.
The Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote