View Single Post
Old 29th December 2012, 10:05 AM   #25 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Getafix
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 3784 TOG Silver Level Supporter

Buzzed

We've had ours since Christmas Day and I'm very impressed with it. The integration between the new controller and the games is fantastic in some cases, some really clever stuff.

I haven't set up any of the online stuff yet as Getafix, Geta and every other variant seem to be taken I need to think of a new user name and I'm coming up with blanks so far. I'll be interested to have a look at that side of it though.

This is my first day off since Chrissie so I haven't had a lot of time to play, but the new Mario game is fun and the kids are hooked on Just Dance.

The talk of it being under powered compared to the future PS and Xbox doesn't bother me in the slightest, I see the Wii as a fun platform with an innovative control system and I wouldn't play any 'real' cross platform games on it anyway - that's what my vastly more powerful PC is for.

In this regard I think the PC and Wii U will coexist quite nicely, whereas - at least for me - an Xbox or PS4 would just seem redundant.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish
Getafix is offline   Reply With Quote