Originally Posted by DaedalusAlpha
Try tearing the whole thing down. I had a problem in single player before (possibly with an older version though), where some ordinary luminators ate a whole batbox like it was nothing. And no matter what I did they continued gobbling power. Even when I tore down the cables the power connection somehow magically remained. So I pulled all equipment in a 10 block radius down and restarted from scratch, adding the luminators one by one, then it worked.
I don't know if this is a similar problem, or if you have already tried it, but that's all I got.
In the end I just had to remove the electrolyzer and add it back in and I was fine. Didn't have to go the 10 block radius route!
Currently playing: Archeage, Landmark (sometimes - waiting on more)
Currently retired from playing: EQ2, Vanguard Saga of Heroes, Fallen Earth, WoW, Mortal Online, Perpetuum, Rift, SWTOR, EVE (again), Minecraft