Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > The Barracks

The Barracks Potential new members need to post here!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th November 2004, 12:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
MMO Division Admin
All Knowing - Post: 17556

Default I've made my post but I'm still not a member. What gives?

Hi guys.

We have been having a lot of new members of late and so I thought I'd just post up a short message to all newcomers that have made an introductory post in here.

Firstly - have you read the contents of this THREAD?

The above post sets out the simple procedure that you need to follow to become a TOG member. Chances are, if you haven't received a response from an Admin and haven't been granted membership yet, is because you haven't fulfilled the entry requirements.

If you have ticked all the boxes, and have not heard from any of the admins in 24 hours then post another reply to your thread, send one of us a PM directly, (we can be found on the Contacts page) or post in this thread.

I know we have been pretty good so far but my memory falters from time to time and ... well ... you know

Last edited by BattleScoob; 2nd February 2008 at 09:15 AM.

Old 19th November 2004, 07:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired Administrator
Hope is Alive
Ace - Post: 7836

Lurking

As our prospective members post in this thread to remind us of their application and their membership requests are processed, we'll remove the reminder posts.

This will serve two purposes.

1. It will keep this thread from becoming too cluttered, and will give applications that need attention the erm.. attention they deserve.

2. It will keep the number of reminder posts down, and thus will not highlight just how many application threads your Admins are missing due to the deluge!

Seriously though - if we've let your membership application slip through, post here (or send one of us a PM) to remind us and we'll get to you as soon as we catch the post.

To you other comedian-wannabe TOGs (you guys know who you are ), please see point 1.

Edit 2011: Throwing this update here because I've been getting a couple of PMs regarding issues viewing/posting to forums after having had membership approved. Unfortunately, I'm no longer an active Admin here at the TOG site, so will not be able to help you!

Please see this link for a list of the current Admins of TOG for someone who will be able to help you out.

Last edited by Janus; 10th July 2011 at 12:33 PM. Reason: 2011 Update
Closed Thread