Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > The Barracks

The Barracks Potential new members need to post here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th May 2008, 03:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 6

Default [DONE] Application to TOG

Hi TOG,
Please can you accept my application, I have read your terms and conditions and I am over 25 years old.

About me. I'm 38 years old and work for an ISP in London UK. I've been gaming since my Atari console back in the 80s. Now, 95% of my game time is MMO's.
SWG introduced me to that, then EQ2 for a short while, and WOW for the past 3 years. I plan to start AOC on the 17th May via the early access program.
norinrad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 13th May 2008, 05:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1542

While waiting for someone to come along and approve you. You might want to look at the posts that are marked done so you know what is expected for approval. Once approved be sure to check out TOG's WoW forums to see what servers we have guilds on.

Good luck and hope to see you in game

Andakwa (raven) - Warrior, Nimnimki (lightning) - Agent, Andakwa (raven) - Sith Warrior, Cuttohotha (Death Warrant) - BH
Elowichik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2008, 02:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lead Administrator
All Knowing - Post: 17655

norinrad,

Thanks for your application. Can you please confirm that you are prepared to abide by the following as well as having read them.
  1. TOG Code of Conduct
  2. TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP)
  3. Forum & Server Guidelines
  4. Signature and Avatar Guideline.
Post back here with the required info and we can give you full access to the site (TOGerised).

Thanks Ulric.

Any given man sees only a tiny portion of the total truth, and very often, in fact almost perpetually, he deliberately deceives himself about that little precious fragment as well. - Philip K. Dick
Ulric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2008, 08:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 6

hi Guys - Yep, I can confirm I have read
1) TOG code of conduct,
2) the TOG AUP,
3) Forum/Server guidelines,
4) the Signature/Avatar guidline.

I agree with and I will abide by these rules.

regards
Norinrad
norinrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2008, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lead Administrator
All Knowing - Post: 17655

norinrad,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
  • All TOG member only Forums
  • All TOG member only areas of the website
  • All TOG member only game divisions
  • All TOG game servers
Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 21,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers!

Any given man sees only a tiny portion of the total truth, and very often, in fact almost perpetually, he deliberately deceives himself about that little precious fragment as well. - Philip K. Dick
Ulric is offline   Reply With Quote