Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > The Barracks

The Barracks Potential new members need to post here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26th November 2009, 09:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 1

Default Appl. for EU LOTRO - The Order of Gilthoniel

Dear TOoG,

I would like to apply to your guild on the Evernight EU Server. My character name is Bebli, a Level 28 Champion; at least I think it is as the server is in maintenance right now and I have a terrible memory for non-generic names. I am 26. I prefer 25, but the earth went round the sun again and I personally think it should try going in the opposite direction at random, just to break the monotony.

I have just started on LOTRO as I am a big fan of the books and even moreso, the films; which are just beyond what you would expect. I have also played WoW for a very long time and I have played Everquest 2 for a few months.

I have never been in a guild, or any guild of any kind. I have preferred solo activity with group interaction where I needed it. It has been only since LOTRO where several group experiences have been very different and much more agreeable with me. I want more of this as I feel it would be worth pursuing. It's probably because I like whacking an ugly thing with a great big sword. Which is cool and I like that because the clangs you get when your sword whacks an Orc are the best I have ever heard in an MMORPG. The next swing you make is so exciting.
It's also because LOTRO is everthing Everquest 2 should be and what WoW meant to me when I was 20. Six years does age one so.

I have read the AUP and FAQ, and I agree to its terms and conditions.
bebli is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 26th November 2009, 11:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
Lethal - Post: 6453

Cynical

Hi and welcome to TOG

A moderator will be along in a bit to sort out the official stuff. When that has happened pop on down to the LOTRO forum and stick your character name(s) in the EU invite thread which you will find here
Markan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 05:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Retired Administrator
Ryo
Retired Administrator
Ace - Post: 7823

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
  • All TOG member only Forums
  • All TOG member only areas of the website
  • All TOG member only game divisions
  • All TOG game servers
Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 36,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

Add me on Facebook
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote