The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   The Barracks (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/barracks/)
-   -   [DONE] Membership Application (GW2) (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/barracks/466386-membership-application-gw2.html)

Wayward 17th November 2012 04:52 AM

Membership Application (GW2)

Hello, I'm Joe (Wayward). I'm 30, and live in Enfield, CT.

I started gaming with a NES, recommended by my kindergarten teacher to improve hand-eye coordination. Huge success.

I never got into the pen and paper games, though I wish I had. I did obsess over the rule books for a while. I sank into MTG for a year, then clawed my way back to sanity. I've been playing MMO's since UO, and the vast majority of other PC games since about 97. I've played some, but not most consoles, preferring the PC.

I just bought GW2, the first MMO I've bought since Rift, and found TOG while looking for a good server to start on. I am hoping to start right with a good community.

The Omen 17th November 2012 08:13 AM

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
  • All TOG member only Forums
  • All TOG member only areas of the website
  • All TOG member only game divisions
  • All TOG game servers
Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 56,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

Dressy 17th November 2012 05:17 PM

Fixed.

COSEC 18th November 2012 12:44 AM

App

Greeting's, I'm Josh O'Shea. I'm 35 Live in Southern California, San Diego.

I have played allot of MMo's and rpgs to many to list here from pen and paper to online. I started mmo's as a Gm for EQ or Verant Interactive in late 98 released 99, Sony bought us out and That was that. I moved on to professional IT work for the Gov.I enjoy playing MMos and having the social interaction as well and group dynamics, Imo games are only fun when you can share your victories with others.

I have been playing GW2 Sense beta and Have a few lvl 80's a Thief and a Guardian. I am currently reside in a very small guild Called the Irregulars. I was hoping to find a bit larger group to play with. I do enjoy playing with my friends in Irregulars there good people. Just looking for a more grand feeling of community. Well don't have much more to say. Oh one more thing IM a single Dad of a beautiful 3 1/2 year old lil girl named Solemnity ( EMMY ) So I occasionally have to just drop everything I'm doing to be a dad. Just a heads up. I try not to flake ever tho. OK well hope to hear from you soon. GL and have FUN! Oh I have Head set and mic =)

Dressy 18th November 2012 07:33 AM

Cosec, I'm happy to approve your registration, but you need to copy and paste your great introduction above and start a new thread. Sorry to be a pain :-)