Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > The Barracks

The Barracks Potential new members need to post here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 3rd December 2012, 06:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 508

Fine
Default Guild Warz 2 Application

Games you are currently playing or wish to play with TOG

Guild Wars 2

Information about yourself:

I'm 39 male and live in the Milkey Way on the East Coast of America, so The Olden Gamer's is probably my best placement for me. Although, I have buddies in other divisions of this large guild that I look forward to playing with!

Information about your gaming history (i.e. first gaming console, or pen and paper game, etc):

I like long walks on Sandy Cove Beach, Hunter's Ale, and watching the sun set from light house at Lion's Arch... Been gaming since I was 11 years old... so basically 28 years. I started on my Commodore 128 (but all the games I played were in 64 mode). I love adventure games, Final Fantasy, Ultima, Zork, etc. being some of my favorite games I've played.

I played D&D, was a story teller for Vampire: the Masquerade, and had a lot of fun with Shadowrun (all pen and paper with pizza and pop usually in the mix somewhere).

I got into online gaming for Guild Wars 1 and basically formed a guild that is now running itself. They are smaller, and not looking at expanding... the name is Hilt Deep... but it used to be World of Darkness (WoD) when I created it. Because of the size of the guild, it's hard to form groups and for me to get the quality game play I would like with a guild.

Why you'd like to join TOG:

I like to help people, having fun, and I realize a civil group environment can be beneficial to me as well especially since it's hard to know everything. I would also like to form relationships with others so that we can do more advanced things that are normally harder to solo. I've actually been talking to a few of the guys in the guild and everyone I met seems really cool... that's why I want to join.

Anything else you'd like to share:

Just a smile... see
Charles Babbage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 3rd December 2012, 09:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
Ace - Post: 8594 TOG Bronze Level Supporter

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
  • All TOG member only Forums
  • All TOG member only areas of the website
  • All TOG member only game divisions
  • All TOG game servers
Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 56,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

“Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?” ― Douglas Adams
Monty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2012, 09:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Division Captain
Guild Wars 2
Deadly - Post: 1718 TOG Silver Level Supporter

Cheerful

Hello Charles Babbage

please come over to the GW2 Division and introduce yourself.

Once you get to the guildwars 2 forum can you please put your details and server choice in the Guild signup thread here: http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/...up-thread.html

We look forward to meeting you in game.

Please review the green stickies at the top of the page for important information

Thanks
Baldric