The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   The Barracks (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/barracks/)
-   -   [DONE] Planetside 2 and more! (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/barracks/469805-planetside-2-more.html)

IThrewMy40AtYou 5th December 2012 02:38 PM

Planetside 2 and more!

Games you are currently playing or wish to play with TOG
Information about yourself
Information about your gaming history (i.e. first gaming console, or pen and paper game, etc)
Why you'd like to join TOG
Anything else you'd like to share

Hello!

I'm a 28 year-old Director of IT in Arkansas just looking for a mature and active group on Planetside 2. The guy who referred is a member as well, though I do not know his forum name.

Current games I play and are active in include:

Planetside 2
League of Legends
War Z
Day Z
XCOM

Not so active:
Starcraft II
Diablo II

I used to be into MMO's, but nothing out really interests me. Maybe some Eve? Other than Planetside 2 of course.

My first gaming system was an original Nintendo. I remember being very young and seeing commercials for it, maybe 4? My first game for it was Metal Gear... in my opinion a big win because I've played every single game in the series. Then of course Zelda and Mario... I had to put those in there. My favorite game of all time is X-COM: UFO Defense. The original (for US anyway.)

First pen and paper was DnD Second Ed.... currently playing Shadowrun, WoD, and Rogue Trader. Also, I'm afraid to admit, a VtM LARP.

Currently trying to get a stream up and going for a few hours/3 times a week.

Gamer through and through here! I favor FPS's, and strategy.

Thanks!

Zhul 5th December 2012 03:41 PM

A moderator should be along shortly to hook you up with membership.

Please check THIS THREAD for information on getting invited to the Outfit. Welcome to the war soldier! :)

Dressy 5th December 2012 07:06 PM

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
  • All TOG member only Forums
  • All TOG member only areas of the website
  • All TOG member only game divisions
  • All TOG game servers
Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 56,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!