The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   The Barracks (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/barracks/)
-   -   [DONE] Planetside 2 Membership Application (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/barracks/470295-planetside-2-membership-application.html)

Jonny Reload 7th December 2012 11:43 AM

Planetside 2 Membership Application

• Games you are currently playing or wish to play with TOG
    Planetside 2 and maybe poke around at some of the other games you folks play.
  • Information about yourself
    I'm 31, born and raised in New York. Not married or stuck with kids (yet) so I'm trying to enjoy gaming with as much free time and a patience my girlfriend will permit me :)
  • Information about your gaming history (i.e. first gaming console, or pen and paper game, etc)
    Ummm, first console was an Apple II? (I really don't consider them computers but if we need to stick by geekdom standards, it was an Atari 2600). I'm horribly addicted to table top and live action role playing ever since the age of 9. (The geek runs deep in my family)
  • Why you'd like to join TOG
    My friend Gerald, whose already a member, recommended your group to me and told me it was pretty laid back and easy going group of mature adults as oppose to a lot of stressful, intense, immature, and dramatic gaming groups I've joined with in the past. So I figure it'd be worth poking my head in to see if he's full of it or if there is a sanctuary away from the hardcore high drama gaming organizations that frequent gaming circles.
  • Anything else you'd like to share
    Bananas?

GodMachine 8th December 2012 12:57 AM

By Gerald, he means "GodMachine." This guy is good people ;-)

Zhul 8th December 2012 08:14 AM

A moderator should be along shortly to hook you up with membership.

Once you're a member, please check THIS THREAD for information on getting invited to the Outfit. Welcome to the war soldier! :)

The Omen 8th December 2012 12:22 PM

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
  • All TOG member only Forums
  • All TOG member only areas of the website
  • All TOG member only game divisions
  • All TOG game servers
Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 56,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers :D

Jonny Reload 8th December 2012 04:10 PM

Thanks and hope to see ya guys on the field! :)