The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   The Barracks (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/barracks/)
-   -   [DONE] Membership Application (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/barracks/470416-membership-application.html)

Rominion 8th December 2012 10:27 AM

Membership Application

Hello everyone,
My names Grant Kerr, I'm 28 from Bendigo, Victoria, Australia.
I live here with my long term girlfriend named Liss (Short for Melissa) I have one dog named Gizmo that is small and fury.

For a living I'm a nurse, however I'm currently looking to leave the profession and climb the corporate ladder because as a nurse, you just do not earn enough money for the work done.

I have an assorted past, very colorful. If you want some interesting stories just ask.

Now finally to the questions

What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
Planetside 2, League of legends, Diablo 3, Starcraft II, Battlefield 3, NFS:W.

What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?
First thing i remember was atari, had a massive collection and loved them. Eventually got a 486 in which i remember having massive problems with constantly.

I would say my first real love was N64, i remember walking thru the shopping center and they had they show casing on the back of a truck inside the centre. It was jaw dropping. Totally blew my mind and ive never stopped gaming since.

Why do you want to join TOG?
For maturity, im sick of playing with twerps that rage all day. They also make me feel old :S
Also for the coordination and skill level.

I look forward to talking to you on TS and hopefully playing many hours with all of you soon.

Kind regards,
Grant Kerr Aka Rominion (Rominions on PS2)

The Omen 8th December 2012 12:21 PM

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
  • All TOG member only Forums
  • All TOG member only areas of the website
  • All TOG member only game divisions
  • All TOG game servers
Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 56,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers :D

Rominion 8th December 2012 12:39 PM

Thank you The Omen. :) Ill get on TS when i work out where the info is lol

Zhul 8th December 2012 03:06 PM

Welcome Rominion! :) If you're interested in joining us in Planetside 2, please check THIS THREAD for information on getting invited to the Outfit.