Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > The Barracks

The Barracks Potential new members need to post here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th December 2012, 10:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 24

Cynical
Default BF3 division application

Hello everyone........
errgghhh.... I'm always bad at introduction posts. Well I guess the only part of it that I'm really bad at is figuring out what I should say first.

Oh well, I guess Hello will suffice.

I am milkydeathgrind (everyone calls me milky) or you can find me on battlelog as milkyDG_sT

I have been playing video games since before I could walk but the first system I remember ever actually owning was a revision 1 Nintendo (meaning I got it the day they came out). I still play more video games than is probably healthy but I'm not concerned with that. To prove my ridiculous games obsession please direct any doubt in my convictions HERE as a demonstration of the level of "gamerdom" I have achieved.
I have been in many gaming clans (or teams, whichever you want to call it) varying in size from two dozen people to over 100. Some of my clans were semi-professional level competition clans and others were just more casual. I have also had PLENTY of experience running clans with 100+ members and doing everything associated with the job title.
I mainly play BF3 now but as you can see from my demonstration above I am certainly not restricted to one game.
I would like to join a clan who is competitive and takes competition and their roles as squad members seriously.

About me::::::: (makes it sound like a page on a personal website)

I obviously love gaming BUT I have many other things I'm passionate about or interested in. I have been a musician for about 17 years (drums WOOHOO!!) and I also own and operate my own fully functional digital recording and mastering studio. I also have a love for games in other ways. I have been an independent game design for about 8 years but that spans across all of game design fields i.e. sound design\composing, 3D modeling and animation, texturing (yes UV maps, normal maps, diffuse maps, bump maps, spec maps all included), storyboarding, conceptual design and development, mapping, and a small bit of programming (although i know how to do it I find it extremely boring so I leave that to others). I also have a bachelors degree in computer technologies\information systems tech. Last but not least I am an aspiring neuroscientist, particle physicist, cosmologist, pilot, artist, pro gamer.

I think that is about as short a summary I can write although I am sure there's plenty I haven't mentioned\forgotten to mention.

So again, Hello all and I look forward to mashing some buttons with you soon!!!
milkydeathgrind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 9th December 2012, 02:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Elite - Post: 4791

Amused

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
All TOG member only Forums
All TOG member only areas of the website
All TOG member only game divisions
All TOG game servers
Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 56,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

Steam - manouver

Ch!LL is offline   Reply With Quote