Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > The Barracks

The Barracks Potential new members need to post here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 6th January 2013, 01:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
MazzelDazzle

Default Application for full membership.

Greetings to the ToG community!

My name is Joshua. I am a 33 year old Net Admin from the US, but currently residing in Switzerland. Though my nerd career dates back to the late 80's (I miss D&D!), I am currently playing a bit of World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2. I was actually in a WoW ToG guild years ago back in the US, which was a great community and exactly what I am now looking for. I recently discovered that there are a couple WoW ToG guilds here in Europe and I am hoping to join one of them. Other info includes: a wife, a dog, two cats and a wonderful sense of humor.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Joshua

Old 6th January 2013, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dressy

Hello MazzelDazzle, thank you for your post. Before I approve your application I need the following two items addressed by you please;

1. You stated in your application that you were previously in Tog. Can you remember your forum name at this time please? We do not allow members to have multiple accounts, so if you can remember your forum name I will reinstate that one. Please note we can change the password, email address and your name and are quite happy to do all of this

2. This point needs to be addressed after we solve point one. However, you have not ticked the box indicating you are applying to become a Tog member. This will need to be ticked before I approve your application.

Quote:
Full Membership Requirements:

It is a requirement that you have read the TOG FAQ, are at least 25 years old, and that you've completed the "TOG Member Policies" section on the Registration form. If you did not complete that section during registration you can complete it now by editing the three (3) fields listed below in the "Editing Your Details" section of the UserCP. You will find the three (3) fields near the bottom of the form:

Are you applying for full TOG Membership?
Age Requirement
TOG FAQ

These fields must all be set to "yes" for your application to be processed.
Old 6th January 2013, 07:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
MazzelDazzle

Hello and thank you for your response. It was years ago, so no I don't remember the user name. My WoW character was called Mazzeldon, so you might try that. I do, however, know the email address I used when I signed up if that will suffice.
Old 6th January 2013, 09:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dressy

Is this your old name - Mazzeldon? It has the same birth date as you and states you reside in Switzerland. Wow toon was Kahadras.

Last edited by Dressy; 6th January 2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old 6th January 2013, 10:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
MazzelDazzle

Khadras was my rogue. But yeah, that would be me.
Old 6th January 2013, 10:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
MazzelDazzle

Kahadras**
Old 7th January 2013, 07:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dressy

About to go to work, will get someone else to fix.
Old 7th January 2013, 09:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Administrator
1 + 1 =
Guru - Post: 10552

You should have received a private message. Please post here when you successfully gain access to the forums.
- "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.": Nietzsche - Beyond Good and Evil - Amphorism 146
2_islands is offline   Reply With Quote