Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > The Barracks

The Barracks Potential new members need to post here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15th March 2013, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 5

Cold
Default New application

Hello

I'm Australian, female, and been playing MMOs and various other games on and off for years. I have fond memories of arguing with my brother about who's turn it was on the Sega, then the Play Station...Now I'm mostly a PC gamer, and have played GW 1(many years ago), WoW (got tired of it), EVE (yay for mining barges), and Horizons (anyone remember that?). I became hooked on gaming after obessively playing Silent Hill. Sometimes I can still hear my own footsteps echoing ...

I've been playing GW 2 since it was released, and have three characters on Yaks Bend. I play mostly on the weekends, and sometimes of an evening. I joined a guild when I first started playing, but didn't follow them when they moved to another server...so I've been Guildless for a long, long time. Interested in joining TOG to learn more about the in-game stuff I haven't really tried, and just roll around with others that probably have half a brain - whether its WvW, PvE, whatever. I also miss contributing to a Guild and achieving goals as part of a group.

Thanks

Nicole
(Nyve Swordbreaker)
Reyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 16th March 2013, 03:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
EVE Division Vice Captain
Ace - Post: 8979

Lurking

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
  • All TOG member only Forums
  • All TOG member only areas of the website
  • All TOG member only game divisions
  • All TOG game servers
Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 56,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

thank you Birko for the sig
Ebonytears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2013, 07:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 5

Cold

Thank you
Reyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2013, 07:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Division Captain
Deadly - Post: 2138

Relaxed

Hey there Reyn

Glad you found your way here. Sounds like this might be the right fit for a gamer like yourself. If your are interested in getting back into EVE at all then we might have sonething to keep you occupied.

Now that you're a TOG member you will be able to view our MMORPG TOG EVE Division HERE. All TOG Players who sign up and play EVE usually filter through the EVE Division forum which you will soon be able to view. I'm the current DC so feel free to contact myself in game or on the forum if you have any specific questions. Alternatively post up on the EVE Division forum and you will find no shortage of members willing to say hi and answer any questions.

Step 1
Visit the TOG Division forum and say hi.

Step 2
Visit the TOG Power access sticky HERE for access our in game chat channel. This will give you access to an in game chat channel called TOG Power.

Step 3
Jump on TS and chat with the guys and ask any questions.

Step 4
Read the following forum threads to get a feel for how we operate.
Who's Who in the EVE Zoo
New to TOG EVE? Read this!

The TOG EVE Division is very active with the TOG EVE Alliance which has a 200 member strong main corp called TOGOA. In the alliance is TOGRN (TOG Royal Navy) which is our PVP arm and is available to all members when they reach a certain skill level. We also have TOGFW corp with our Faction Warefare and DUST pilots corp. We are also about to launch an Industry corp which you might be interested in also.

We also use TS3 a lot and we have a fairly regular showing on there. It's a great place to chat and get up to speed with everything that goes on.

The activities we get into cover almost all aspects of EVE from Incursions to low sec roams to WH raids so you can be sure there is something to do somewhere..

I'll leave it there so take it easy and hope to see you in space soon. o7

Blitz

----------------------------------------------------
"Old MMO gamers don't die. They just end up playing EVE..."
My EVE Tribute Video - A Night Orbiting Jita Gate
EvE - Blitz Kriegar & Vorian Atreydes
Xbox Gamertag: Blitz3000 | PS3 Gamertag: Blitz-3000
Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote