Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > The Barracks

The Barracks Potential new members need to post here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17th March 2013, 10:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 35

Devilish
Lightbulb Membership Application

Hello TOG !

1. What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?

Currently I'm playing GW2 on Desolation server since early beta, I'm also guildless in SWtOR but not playing atm.
I also played D3, DDO Eberron, Aion, Terra, AoC, AAO and sometimes I really like to revisit those with group of friends; also I want to try incoming Neverwinter in the future.

2. What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?

First machine was ZX81 + 64kb extension (!!), yea, I was rocking ! Than C-64, than Amiga 500, CDTV, 1200, all with lots of extras. Than I realized that I need PC, so I spend insaine (at that time) money on latest Intel production: 486DX2 25Mhz and in next day I overclocked this CPU to amazing 33Mhz ! I was so proud of me
Pen and paper, I'm a huge fan of Forgotten Worlds till this days, because that was my first P&P.

3. Why do you want to join TOG?

I always wanted to have group of friends to play different games when they come, and also be part of community which understand that I'm not longer 18 and can't stay all days/nights long playing games.

4. Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.

I'm male from Europe/PL, born as a gamer, if I only have free time I'm playing rpg&mmo games, I'm also a tech geek, love to overclock any hardware and I have huge knowledge about computer hardware; my second hobby is my car: heavly tunned F20C2 which I'm using for illegal night races Joking of coz
Nissa is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 18th March 2013, 11:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
One eyed green monster
Elite - Post: 4170 TOG Silver Level Supporter

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
  • All TOG member only Forums
  • All TOG member only areas of the website
  • All TOG member only game divisions
  • All TOG game servers
Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 56,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

Signature pimped by Juganort
Rage is offline   Reply With Quote