TOG Latest

Chris Roberts Recognises the Star Cit...

The rising interest in Star Citizen in TOG has gai...

Warthunder heard throughout TOG

The sounds of Warthunder is being heard throughout TOG

Dota 2 Release

DOTA2 Released.

Planetside 2 Release 20-Nov-2012 PST

The long awaited and critically acclaimed PlanetSi...

Division Latest

TOG MindCrack - Mining, Machines, Mag...

TOG's MindCrack Minecraft server offers all that's...

Get to know your guildmate interview ...

Ral Partha interviews TOG member and Guild Wars 2 ...

Machines and magic in Minecraft - 'Fe...

Over the vacation period, a "Feed The Beast" Mod p...

Get to know your guildmate interview ...

Ral Partha interviews TOG member and Guild Wars 2 ...

Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > The Barracks

The Barracks Potential new members need to post here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th April 2013, 04:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 28

Exclamation Introducing Targanon!

Hi Guys,

I'm Targanon..

I've been Targanonfor about 18 years now. my Name was formed while playing AD&D in full Targanon Firefogrge, a Dwarven Fighter.. my only claim to fame was I competed in about 5 Comp. in sydney on the QLD team.. and Won an Unlimited Ring of Wishes.. (d100's) rolled 100 3 times.. out of 4.

Ok So My real name is Chris.. most people I know call me Targ's.

I've played just about every game made up till about 5 years ago where my tastes became a little narrow.. I think it was age and the slowing of my abilities to react fast enough for the current bread of FPS.

over the last 10 years I have been moving to more skill based games.. like motor racing and flight Sims lol Train Sims ship Sims.. in the early 00's I created the first computerized version of Bathurst mount panorama.
For a game called GPL (Grand Prix Legends) it has since been used as a starting point for pretty much every release of MT Panorama.. I had real world v8 Supercar Drivers testing it for me thanks to a F300 world champion Driver that was involved in the GPL scene.. I even got a 4 pages write up in a real world V8 motor racing mag..

I have created many Addons for games be they maps or models or teamspeak skins I have had a go at it and most of the things that I made got released and some are still in use today..

Games I'm currently playing are :-

War thunder
Mech Warrior Online
Star Trek Online
WoW

Games I'm going to Play

Star Citizen
Rfactor 2 (if it ever comes out..)

the First computer I played Games on was a Commodore Vic20 I even Wrote a game for it that was published in PC user World... about 5 years before the PacMan Game came out. that game was surprisingly like the early Pacman game... have ever I was too Stupid to realize I could probably have sued them for theft...

I have been Playing WAr Thunder with Opti Bomblol Spectre( known him for about a year now) Goatlol Zalzany and well the rest of the WT guys..

Why not I would like to be part of the greater community... that I play with ... I believe in putting as much into the group as I can so if there is some way that I can help someone out or maybe help them not to make the same mistakes I have then I'll share that info.. all for the better fun.. and greater good of the community.

I hope my little Bio is what you asked for... if you need a personal reference maybe you could talk to Spectre for that.. I"m sure he will run me into the ground LOL.
Targanon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 13th April 2013, 09:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Queen of the Abyss
Ace - Post: 7982

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:
  • All TOG member only Forums
  • All TOG member only areas of the website
  • All TOG member only game divisions
  • All TOG game and communications servers
Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 58,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!
The Older Gamers

thank you Birko for the sig
Ebonytears is offline   Reply With Quote