Christian here from Melbourne, Australia. Glad to be a part of the TOG community. Previously, I was an active casual TOG server player in the CS:GO server & appreciated the maturity level of gameplay. Recently looked into your FAQ & was instantly drawn into being a part of such a wealthy community.
The games I currently play on the mix are:
- League of Legends
- CS:GO (Most Active.)
- Starcraft II/Heart of the Swarm
A little inside scoop on me:
- Personal Trainer/Sports Supplements Specialist. Day job is at a supplement store & PT in the morning/evening. Yes, two extreme ends of the spectrum so to speak :P
- MMA/UFC follower & fan.
- Being active, healthy & love every aspect of testosterone-based competitiveness.
- Online gaming is a hobby on the side to break away from the physical aspect of my life. It's my "yang" so to speak, gives me balance.
- Also a really laid-back "take the piss out of everything" kinda guy, looking to socialise & just be a positive addition to any community I involve myself with.
Why I'd like to join TOG?
- The quality of the people in the community resonates through the servers I've joined with TOG players. The services you provide allow me to have a pleasant gaming experience & I'd like to contribute to the TOG community by being active & leading by the example of your conduct. Pretty simple.
Looking forward to becoming a little more active in the community.