Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > The Barracks

The Barracks Potential new members need to post here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27th August 2013, 09:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 2

Default TOG membership application

Hi! Donas here, looking to join up with some like-minded FFXIV denizens.

I'm 32, been playing games since college (video games were not allowed growing up, but you can bet I kicked all kinds of butt in Mastermind). I love RPGs of most sorts, the Final Fantasy and Fallout series most of all. (Final Fantasy Tactics is pretty much my favorite game of all time )

My partner and I have been playing MMORPGs together for over 8 years. In fact, I believe we've raided with some Thorns of Gold members and friends, on Proudmoore, ages ago. We're both running around in FFXIV for now, and are just looking for some nice mature people to kick back with after work and on weekends. I happened to see several TOG tagged people in game last night while running around East Shroud, and thought you might be a good fit for us.

We are currently living in Sydney, and our active hours will generally be evenings and weekends here. When not playing video games, we enjoy resource management board games and the occasional tabletop RPG campaign.
donas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 27th August 2013, 10:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
EVE Division Vice Captain
Ace - Post: 8807

Lurking

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:
  • All TOG member only Forums
  • All TOG member only areas of the website
  • All TOG member only game divisions
  • All TOG game and communications servers
Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 58,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!
The Older Gamers

thank you Birko for the sig
Ebonytears is offline   Reply With Quote