TOG Latest

Chris Roberts Recognises the Star Cit...

The rising interest in Star Citizen in TOG has gai...

Warthunder heard throughout TOG

The sounds of Warthunder is being heard throughout TOG

Dota 2 Release

DOTA2 Released.

Planetside 2 Release 20-Nov-2012 PST

The long awaited and critically acclaimed PlanetSi...

Division Latest

TOG MindCrack - Mining, Machines, Mag...

TOG's MindCrack Minecraft server offers all that's...

Get to know your guildmate interview ...

Ral Partha interviews TOG member and Guild Wars 2 ...

Machines and magic in Minecraft - 'Fe...

Over the vacation period, a "Feed The Beast" Mod p...

Get to know your guildmate interview ...

Ral Partha interviews TOG member and Guild Wars 2 ...

Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > The Barracks

The Barracks Potential new members need to post here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15th October 2013, 08:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 21

Default Player with to menny alts and no one to play with:)

Hi everyone.

First I must say that you realy did a nice presentation fore your guild when you got interwived on toro cast, and I instantly got the feeling that you are the guild fore me.
I wold therefore love to join your guild in star wars the old republic.

The reason fore me aplying is becuse the guild I have been in the past few mounths are truely dying it started aout as a big guild but now its almsot only me online since I catn stop playing ha ha so Im a bit lonely and a mmo is about meeting people fore me, making new friends and conqueer the galaxy.
I love rp events since I uced to play paper and pen rpg and did rp events in star wars galaxies but mostly Im a social guy who loves to do ops and fp's and even pvp with true friends and I hope that I can find that here.

In game my main characters name is Cethar.

As the title says I got too menny alts I have played throu every class mission on both sides and even made new characters to play as eather dark side or light side depending on what I did first but I have not dune enny op's yet and I realy realy wanna see the story.
I started playing on beta, my main characters are right now jug and bh.

Well a bit about myself I feel that I rambled on enuph.

My name is Cesar, Im 29 yers old, live in Sweeden, married to a woonderful women who is a nurse and she is playing swtor as well so we wold love to join together althou she have not left koriban yet since she dont have the time that I have to play.

Im studying phsycology, Im writing on a few books and some poetry and I read way way too menny books.
Im also training medival sword fighting with 2h swords becuse Im interested in history and also its an exelt physical and mental training.
I feel like I shuld apologies fore my spelling but I got eye problems and therefore Im not reading to much, Im mostly listening to everything I read and therefore I dont often get the chanse to be corected on how I think words shuld be spelled.

The gaming history fore me started with nes, I got one when i whas 4 my first paper and pen experience whas dungeons and dragons.
My first mmo whas star wars galaxies, played that fore 4 yers then went on to wow and played tank and healer in raids and so on fore well 2 yers, then went on to lord of teh rings online and played guardian fore 1 yer and did some raids there as well. i have been raid leader, officer fore tanks and Ive been guild leader in a guild on star wars galaxies.
I have also been leading some rp events on star wars galaxies and some other events on star wars the old republic and lord of the rings online.

Well thats enuph about me I feel that I have been writing too much but you never know how much information is needed on a guild aplication its so individual.

I turely hope that I will be contacted since you seam like the guild fore me.
Thanks fore reading and be well all.
cesar_k is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 15th October 2013, 07:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Buff the Magic Dragon
Lethal - Post: 5175

Relaxed

cesar_k,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:
  • All TOG member only Forums
  • All TOG member only areas of the website
  • All TOG member only game divisions
  • All TOG game and communications servers
Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 60,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!
The Older Gamers
Old 15th October 2013, 09:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 21

Thanks fore inviting me I dont have a bad feeling about this at all
cesar_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2013, 09:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Buff the Magic Dragon
Lethal - Post: 5175

Relaxed

Make sure you go and introduce yourself in the relevant Game's forum

Welcome and Enjoy!