Originally Posted by BaRRaS
Just caught up with this thread - it would appear from the previous posts that pre-order through EB is the way to go. Is it best to order online or go into the local EB store and pre-order for pick up?
I just went in yesterday and paid a A$10 deposit at my local Eb games in Westfield Doncaster shoppingtown. With an expected full price of A$78-00 on the expected release date of the 25th October 2011
I recommend a store deposit and pick up because:
1. They will ring you when its in stock if you leave your mobile or home number in their database.
2. They will hold it securely in the back store room until you have time to collect it (unlike
post where I have had packages which look like someone has used it as a football)
3. You can pick it up immediately from the store when it becomes in stock whereas Australia Post may delay delivery by a few days, despite your urgency to play.
4. You can price match comparable offers at the time of payment of the balance. Though not sure how prepared they will be to price match given the Physical Warfare item is exclusive.
5. If you don't care about the exclusive online weapons nor playing within the first week of launch, I would just order from Ozgamesshop in Australian dollars with free delivery to australia from the UK for almost half the price we are paying in Australia. Though I have had a game sent squashed by australia post though the DVD game disks arrived in tact. Just all the surrounding packaging was crushed flat!!