Old 22nd July 2011, 08:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Lethal - Post: 5866 TOG Silver Level Supporter

Tired
Default BF3 Hands On Multiplayer Impressions

Okay......so it was hands on with the PS3 version, but some interesting comments none-the-less: Battlefield 3 Hands-On Report: Opposing Forces – PlayStation Blog

Amongst the interesting stuff:
Quote:
I decided to explore the ways the Recon class has evolved since BF:BC2. In a notable change, every character class can now dip into a full prone stance. To help balance a sniper’s new, lower profile, DICE is adding a bit of weapon glint to help betray a sniper’s position when he zeros in on a target for too long.
Edit: Maybe we should get a "Previews" sticky thread to collect all similar articles in one place in the coming months?

"Jakob_Pavlov is a known issue and will be dealt with in the next patch." - bigtabs
Jakob_Pavlov is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 22nd July 2011, 08:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1016

Yer I agree Jacob. It would be handy, and there is going to be heaps of new info in the next couple of months.

DougB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2011, 05:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 731

Yeehaw

[QUOTE=I decided to explore the ways the Recon class has evolved since BF:BC2. In a notable change, every character class can now dip into a full prone stance. To help balance a sniper’s new, lower profile, DICE is adding a bit of weapon glint to help betray a sniper’s position when he zeros in on a target for too long. [/QUOTE]
-------
-------
Hhahah , thats lols , as us die hard snipers spend 70% on the binocs for finding our prey and then switching to rifle and scope for all of 10-15 seconds ..so ...go for it ...add a glint , make it easier for me to counter sniper and remove choke points , be interesting to see if they add the glint for ALL optics as the Sniping Aks and such will have a hard time as well.
oooooooo , i got a twinge in my loins and i mean in a good way.!!!!!!
UN1TISGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2011, 06:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 731

Yeehaw

oooooh, SVD

Last edited by UN1TISGOD; 25th July 2011 at 08:06 PM.
UN1TISGOD is offline   Reply With Quote