The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   Battlefield Public Forum (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/battlefield-public-forum/)
-   -   $53.95 pre-order, no Origin (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/battlefield-public-forum/381160-53-95-pre-order-no-origin.html)

immortaal 19th August 2011 04:39 AM

$53.95 pre-order, no Origin
 
http://www.direct2drive.com/10557/product/Buy-Battlefield-3-Limited-Edition-Download

btw..direct2drive always has 10% off on pre-orders. If you are a fileplanet subscriber, or IGN prime, you get additional 15% off every purchase, in addition to the pre-order discount.

Purg 19th August 2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immortaal (Post 3236365)
http://www.direct2drive.com/10557/product/Buy-Battlefield-3-Limited-Edition-Download

btw..direct2drive always has 10% off on pre-orders. If you are a fileplanet subscriber, or IGN prime, you get additional 15% off every purchase, in addition to the pre-order discount.

Problem with D2D is most titles are unavailable to download from Australia, I'd wager that BF3 would be no different.

How much is BF3 from Origin in the US?

Battle Pope 19th August 2011 09:52 AM

Wrong thread :)

immortaal 22nd August 2011 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purg (Post 3236472)
Problem with D2D is most titles are unavailable to download from Australia, I'd wager that BF3 would be no different.

How much is BF3 from Origin in the US?

$59.99

Jakob_Pavlov 22nd August 2011 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immortaal (Post 3238976)
$59.99

39.99 ($66 US & $63 Au) over here on Origin.

I'm still undecided as to where I am getting mine from. :(

bigtabs 26th August 2011 09:00 PM

I'm getting mine from here so there will be no waiting for the download, and it's cheaper. I imagine the Origin servers will be absolutely caned on release day.

Purg 26th August 2011 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtabs (Post 3243808)
I'm getting mine from here so there will be no waiting for the download, and it's cheaper. I imagine the Origin servers will be absolutely caned on release day.

More than likely they'll offer a pre-load like they have in the past. You'll have 2+ days to download it, heaps of time. :D

ShayneOS 26th August 2011 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purg (Post 3243814)
More than likely they'll offer a pre-load like they have in the past. You'll have 2+ days to download it, heaps of time. :D

If ordered from Origin, you are able to download and install when the Beta comes out next month - so its already installed for the release in october.

Buttersoft 27th August 2011 01:47 PM

And you still need to run Origin to run the game.

Tiprat 27th August 2011 11:09 PM

$80 from Origin Aus....best value entertainment ever!


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0