Old 1st September 2011, 10:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 531

Breezy
Default CG BF3 Ladders.

Wow this is going to be some ladder, the beta hasn't even started and we have 60+ teams registered...

Old 1st September 2011, 10:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2429

Tired

We only have to worry about the top 15 say
HanmaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2011, 11:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1034

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanmaT View Post
We only have to worry about the top 15 say
And the other 45...

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
Raith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2011, 12:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2105

Relaxed

Lets get some BF3 squads formed before the release. We can use the month of Sept, BF3 demo, to finalize squads, so we can be ready for all ladders, when Oct release date comes. I am going to guess, TOG will have about 5+ squads for BF3, at least 2, maybe 3, will be in top 15 on ladders.

But lets get the squad ground-work started, shall we?

Last edited by Inglorious Nub; 1st September 2011 at 12:05 PM.
Inglorious Nub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2011, 12:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 437

Twisted

^^^ Sounds like a good idea, no harm in starting early organising squads - should cut down the work later on.

ShayneOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2011, 02:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 6867

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglorious Nub View Post
I am going to guess, TOG will have about 5+ squads for BF3, at least 2, maybe 3, will be in top 15 on ladders.
Have you been lurking on CG, Nub? The number of players coming back from BF2 alone is massive. There are a dozen teams I'm terrified of, and I'm in one of them, which leaves another tier of very, very highly skilled guys, not to mention those we haven't seen yet. Getting a team into the top 20 is going to be a mammoth effort for anyone. TOG has the skillz, just have to commit to the pracs and really work at it - we're all going to have to do that though, don't worry

Ganny4Lyf!
Buttersoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2011, 03:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2105

Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttersoft View Post
Have you been lurking on CG, Nub? The number of players coming back from BF2 alone is massive. There are a dozen teams I'm terrified of, and I'm in one of them, which leaves another tier of very, very highly skilled guys, not to mention those we haven't seen yet. Getting a team into the top 20 is going to be a mammoth effort for anyone. TOG has the skillz, just have to commit to the pracs and really work at it - we're all going to have to do that though, don't worry
I know all this, but the top squads in TOG for BF3 will be the teams to fear. We are under new leadership, we will come to the table well prepared for former teams that think they are great. See you on the battlefield son.
Old 1st September 2011, 03:38 PM   #8 (permalink)

Breezy

If the top teams are as good as you say Butters you might not get a game with Carnage They may not risk playing you incase you revert to the "TOG Butters"

Old 1st September 2011, 04:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 6867

lols Ax I probably would too.

All I'm saying's don't expect it to be easy. TOG won't have too hard a time matching players, but aK^/iM will be scrimming three or four times a night for a the first two months, and probably more on the weekends. No joke. I'd love you guys to cane them once or twice though. Do it for your old pal Butters?

Ganny4Lyf!
Buttersoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2011, 04:21 PM   #10 (permalink)

Breezy

I have sent my my application off to EA to be one of the lucky recipients of the crusty bullet proof underwear patch...with that we might stand a chance.....

otherwise i'll run with the "dancing like a chicken naked with a stick of celery in my ass" as a distraction strategy...

actually I have a good mate who could probably hit them all with denial of service attacks just after we start a match LOL... (just kidding though...seriously though just ask...no just kidding...though not really name the day... of course I jest)