Old 8th September 2011, 04:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 2703

Exclamation BF3 Public Board, No Longer is Listed Public

Hi There,

Unless i'm witnessing a TOG Admin shuffling the BF3 Public message board to another locale on our forum community. It's been delisted from the "Shooter Games: The Range" line up of sub-forums.

Right now this public BF3 message board is only showing up under the overall BF3 division line-up of message boards.

I'm not sure whats going on?

Atrayo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 8th September 2011, 03:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired Captain
C4
Retired Captain
Lethal - Post: 5366

Breezy

The Public Forum was moved into the newly created BF3 forum with an expiring link in the Shooter Games:Range area. The redirect must have expired. This public forum should be accessible by non-TOG members.

Update: You need to be a registered forum user to see the BF3 public forum in its current state.

Last edited by C4; 8th September 2011 at 10:49 PM.
C4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2011, 10:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 2703

Thumbs up

Thanks C4 for the explanation, that makes sense.

Now to leave you to more pressing matters and i'll stop being a pest. (at least for today )

Atrayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2011, 02:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 6880

I think it'd be a really great idea to leave the public forum public, but have it located inside the division like it is now. Can the redirect be made permanent? That way the division will get to interact with the community outside it - in theory, at least. It might be a nice advertisement for TOG?

Ganny4Lyf!
Buttersoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2011, 05:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Leevers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttersoft View Post
I think it'd be a really great idea to leave the public forum public, but have it located inside the division like it is now. Can the redirect be made permanent? That way the division will get to interact with the community outside it - in theory, at least. It might be a nice advertisement for TOG?
I could be mistaken, but I think 303 wanted to try this and hence why it's structured as it is now. I'm with you though, I think it'd be great to be done the way it is, or at least have a public sub-forum under each division for every game thus allowing for people to see all aspects of the site in this light