Old 17th August 2012, 10:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Deadly - Post: 1438

Cynical
Default Multi-teaming

Copy paste from Call of Duty.com's BO:2 blog.

Quote:
For some time now, fans have been asking for the ability to play a “multi-team” format – and with Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, we’re happy to say that we’ve heard your requests and we’re serving it up on November 13.

Multi-Team is a new class of game modes in Black Ops 2. Instead of two factions going head-to-head, multiple teams of players take to the playing field at the same time, each looking to come out on top. Action is fast-paced and unrelenting, as competing teams battle each other for kills, objective points—and eventually—the win. Danger can come from all directions, testing even the most coordinated squads in their ability to communicate, hold positions, and watch flanks. The game supports up to 18 players, so you can have any combination of players and teams, up to six teams. It really brings group/team dynamics back to the battlefield to deal with multiple enemy teams.

At Gamescom, you’ll see some multi-TDM, but at launch, you’ll be able to play multi team game in several modes.

We’re also introducing Hardpoint, a mode inspired by traditional “king of the hill-style” games. Players have to capture a zone and defend it and you won’t score points if you’re not in it. What’s great is that the Hardpoint will move and relocate during the match, which means that the action is always shifting and players are descending on one spot.

During some of the original test phases for multi-format games, the studio took to them quickly and we started having a lot of fun. From that point, we knew it was going to be in the game. And we’re looking forward to giving players a sneak peak at Gamescom, and for everyone to play on November 13.
mojododo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 17th August 2012, 11:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Who am I
Call of Duty & Titanfall
Deadly - Post: 1485

Twisted

king of the hill sounds fun...
I like how they have gone a more objective approach with bo2. Have to get to the objective to get points n stuff
Old 21st August 2012, 10:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 283

Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezza View Post
I like how they have gone a more objective approach with bo2. Have to get to the objective to get points n stuff
BattleBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2012, 02:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1936

Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezza View Post
...if we have servers with toobs removed. I can just imagine if we didnt! Id hate to Rage-Uninstall Black Ops 2. Sad but True!

I see youve been reading up to what an Objective is while youve been away. Thats great news BB :_P

Last edited by Venidici; 31st August 2012 at 09:53 AM.
Venidici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2012, 03:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Deadly - Post: 1924

Hot

Tubes work both ways but they do tend to ruin the game for everyone, except for that bloody grinning camper sitting in the darkest corner continually firing the bloody thing at anything that moves infront of him. The TOG spot! sign me up for some of that! LOL
sG-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2012, 05:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 550

Mellow

Nice - love the squad dm in bf3 so looking forward to this
Old 25th August 2012, 03:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 118

Mellow

Anything to make TDM less boring...!