Old 7th June 2011, 11:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1384

Mellow

Done with shooters, don't like the BF series, MW2's no dedicated servers + overpriced mappacks. BO screwed me over with a patch to fix lag that made the game unplayable on my machine, and again overpriced map packs, and unfortunatley I've never liked any of the Teryarch iterations of the game. So in short Game over!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Brootal666
Brootal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 8th June 2011, 07:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 5

Yes, I think many of us feels this way, especially those who came right from cod2 days. Many of us feels we are simply getting ripped of. There are many of my guys who bought Black Ops but did not bother getting the map packs because we feel that it's a rip off considering in the past it was free—we also know chances are the industry in many levels will be going to subscription models. Not much we really can do about it.

Currently I am looking at some other games that could be worth playing. But for now. .. sighs..
Jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2011, 05:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 3367

I hope the leak was wrong but Im not overly confident.

As much as it pisses me off I'll still be buying it. For someone that loves shooters and doesnt like BF there aren't many options. Certainly no options that my other mates will be playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKharma View Post
God that C4 is annoying
Juganort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2011, 05:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
COD: Black Ops 2
Deadly - Post: 1948

Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juganort View Post
I hope the leak was wrong but Im not overly confident.
As much as it pisses me off I'll still be buying it. For someone that loves shooters and doesnt like BF there aren't many options. Certainly no options that my other mates will be playing.
Agreed mate, thinking along the same lines as you Jug.

kingsview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2011, 06:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Spammer - Post: 21397

Shocked

i don't hold alot of confidence ... the server issue they should of answered when it was said no dedicated servers in MW3 .. they have been asked but wont say ... it could just be like BO servers all hosted by one company but them being cagey and them being IW make you think they are up to no good

If you think the economy is more important than the environment, try holding your breath while counting your money
Binary-Ninja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2011, 07:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
Spammer - Post: 25484

Amused

See this is why I bowed out of the COD series. )=

We need you, Citizen!
Reoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2011, 08:38 AM   #17 (permalink)
Average - Post: 219

Lurking

On the upshot, we won't be innundated with rankup servers.
Old 12th July 2011, 08:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
Average - Post: 185

Dead

It seems IW are being run by the same Peeps running this country :P

One stuff after another, Seriously .

Putting my dollars into BF3, at least i can can get into servers which i choose.

Waiting around for the Matchmaking in MW2 did my head in.
Old 8th August 2011, 02:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 6841

Being a BF fanboy, I take heart in this thread. CoD4 was a beautiful game. I found it lacked depth, but for a tight run and gun it set a new standard. Since then they've done nothing new. BF has not only caught up, in BC2 it surpassed it. And not just by a little bit. As stated elsewhere (Inflammatory statement warning) BF does everything CoD does, but the reverse isn't even remotely true

Re-balancing CoD4 over and over didn't help anything, just made the problem worse. And to then introduce matchmaking and no dedicated servers? Why would you do that? Console sales to undiscerning teens without any desire to play comp will keep the franchise alive (assuming BF3 doesn't kill it) but the rest of you are paying for that. I don't see much hope for CoD with this iteration.

Ganny4Lyf!
Buttersoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2011, 12:46 PM   #20 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Deadly - Post: 1680

Cynical

I've played all the COD series. I'm really not excited about the prospect of this game or COD Elite. Shame as this was my favourite series of games but since PC gamers were placed in the second citizens category it's been downhill. I refuse to go through matchmaking again.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I may not buy this game and will move to BF.
recon is offline   Reply With Quote