Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Console Talk

Console Talk Console Gamers - We're all thumbs

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4th July 2009, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 4

Default Hey guys

Hi I'm Oz along time ago i used to play cod4 competitively on game ladders but a few months ago got bord with COD4 and stopped playing (start playing wolfenstine enemy territory till graphics card broke lol)

now just to day just me and a group of friends decided just to make up a fun clan USUK (i know it sounds offensive but it just means united states united kingdom)

this wont be official ladder gaming just a fun spare time thing maybe 1 match a week are every 2 weeks and we are looking for a friendly/competitive mature COD4 clan who would kindly play us as a means of fun and for us to try get better as a clan

i my self am only 18 and our youngest member 17 but rest of us are 19/ 20 + we are all mature not shouty squeaky little kids u see these days all over the gaming world

if interested plz just reply to thread Ty for your time. Oz
NOAngelZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 4th July 2009, 10:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 4

sorry about the second post allready but i could not find the edit button

muggans here forgot to menson this is a 360 clan ty
NOAngelZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2009, 11:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4349

Goofy

Hi NOAngelZ.

At this stage there is no CoD 4 360 TOG Clan. We use to have an active group, but most have moved over to CoD W@W or other titles now.

This is not to say that we can't get another one started though. (Any TOGers interested please post here.)

Just out of interest, where are you based and what times do you play? For AUS gamers, playing against US / UK teams is hard due to times and lag issues (but not impossible). This being said, TOG is an international organization with players from all over the world, so we just may find enough players in your time zone. Keep an eye on this thread and hopefully enough 360 players have not traded in their copy of the game

If this does not get off the ground, check back when Modern Warfare 2 is released, there is major interest in this up coming title amongst our members.

Good luck, and hope to see you on the battlefield