The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   Console Talk (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/console-talk/)
-   -   Merry Christmas TOGers! (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/console-talk/276951-merry-christmas-togers.html)

Pure Mongrel 24th December 2009 08:51 AM

Merry Christmas TOGers!

Well it's Christmas Eve, and the frantic family fun is about to begin.

The Jolly Fat dude with the sweat shop of elves, the turbo charged gravity defying beasts of burden and the gaudy red jump suit is making his final preparations for his epic flight.

He has received all the reports from his spy network and reviewed the Intel ... twice. He now has confirmation about which of you have been naughty, which of you have been nice and how to break into your homes in the quickest way possible.

So make sure you leave out some of your tastiest cookies and a glass of milk (actually make that whisky) because if you don't he may not leave the presents you asked for ... (Well it is a damn long flight with no "pit stops" and ... I never did like the idea of putting up a tree inside the house! :eek: )

From the Mongrel family to you and yours, we wish all of you a very merry, safe and fun filled Christmas!

We have our paws crossed that you get all the gaming goodies you put on your wish list!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TOGGERS! :D

Ancient_One 24th December 2009 08:57 AM

and to you my friend. May your wish list come true and your game time be extended.

George 25th December 2009 02:14 AM

I would like to thank Pure_Mongrel, Kiz, Ancient_One & Click for all there effort over the last year. I hope next will be just as good.

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to all gamers especially the consolers. We will take over the world next year :)

George

Bawheidbob 25th December 2009 05:12 AM

Bah humbug, but enjoy it if you like it :)

Hope to maybe get some decent console time in over the holidays.

Will see you all next year if not before.

Ancient_One 25th December 2009 08:44 AM

See you online RTC.

click 29th December 2009 07:58 AM

Hope everyone got what they wanted and had a safe day ;)

Incise 31st December 2009 08:59 AM

Happy XMAS all and have a great new year.

Nice work on forums Pure Mongrel. A reputation point from me :)

George 31st December 2009 06:07 PM

Yep. I have a good feeling about 2010 and the console division. Onwards and upwards :)

Happy new year everyone :)

George

Pure Mongrel 3rd January 2010 09:59 AM

Welcome to 2010 TOGers!

I hope this year is full of adventure, enlightenment and discovery for each and every one of you :D

As a kid, 2010 was the time of science fiction, it was the future

Now that I am here where the hell is my hover board, personal robot and teleportation pod?!? :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incise (Post 2642930)
Happy XMAS all and have a great new year.

Nice work on forums Pure Mongrel. A reputation point from me :)

Aww shucks. Thanks mate :oops:

With my inability to play online at the moment, I have time for mucking about with graphics. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by George (Post 2643395)
Yep. I have a good feeling about 2010 and the console division. Onwards and upwards :)

Happy new year everyone :)

George

A good start would be you making your portable PSN ID! ;)

George 3rd January 2010 02:45 PM

There's a thing.....I apear to have lost my passwords :oops: