Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Console Talk

Console Talk Console Gamers - We're all thumbs

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30th April 2010, 10:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 4

Breezy
Default Bungie's next IP to be multi platform

What are everyone’s thoughts on the new “alliance” between Bungie and Activision to bring their new non-halo franchise to the masses?

Is this why Activision where happy to let most of Infinity Ward walk? Are Halo fans devastated that Bungie have sided with the biggest ‘money grubbers’ of them all? Are Sony fans excited to see what Bungie can bring to the PS3? Will the next franchise me an MMO?
So many questions, I guess the next decade or so will answer them, exciting times.
Personally I predicted that Bungie would go multiplatform but did not seem them teaming with Activision to do it and are a little disappointed they have. I'm hoping if it is an MMO it is a time sink as I'm a huge fan of the Halo series and the mere fact that Bugie are doing a new IP has my interest regardless of what it is.
Stonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 30th April 2010, 10:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 708

I'm actually over the halo series, one and two weren't bad. 3 really didnt do anything for me, Halo wars wasn't too bad. It's just more of the same stuff.

If they were to do something like a fps/rpg like Deus Ex then I might be interested again.
Old 30th April 2010, 10:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 302

Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbius View Post
If they were to do something like a fps/rpg like Deus Ex then I might be interested again.
That'd be worth a look. I really enjoyed the Deus Ex series. (or 'Day of Sex' as I used to call it, because it's funny, and my mental age is 11. Other people grew up, I just got taller. )

Republic: Balboa | Server: Dalborra | Imperial: Selleck
Scratches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2010, 02:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4298

Goofy

... and "Thicker" ... and I don't mean in a "Hey girls look at me!" kind of way. More like a "Pa married his Sister, didn't effect me much!" kind of way.

I am so getting a smack in the head when you come round tonight to watch the Bronco's huh?
Old 30th April 2010, 02:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Deadly - Post: 2169

Fine

I've only played halo round a mates house and enjoyed it. So being able to get it on the PS3 will be good.

George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2010, 10:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 444

Scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Mongrel View Post
... and "Thicker" ... and I don't mean in a "Hey girls look at me!" kind of way. More like a "Pa married his Sister, didn't effect me much!" kind of way.

I am so getting a smack in the head when you come round tonight to watch the Bronco's huh?
You deserve a smack in the head for watching the Broncos. They also deserve to be sent too the glue factory
Old 1st May 2010, 07:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4298

Goofy

Bronco fan till the day I die! You and I will discuss your impudence on the the dusty main street of Red Dead Redemption!

Draw ya varmit or are ya yella!?
Old 4th May 2010, 07:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1822

Buzzed

I can't wait to hear all you aussies speak with southern yankee drawls once Red Dead Redemption comes out.

p.s. just lurking the console section.
mindspat is offline   Reply With Quote