It has come to my attention that your staff (massive generalisation here but am not naming the store) have little to no knowledge of Games. This is causing me a few problems. I find it hard to gain any information from them when I know more than they do about the game being advertised in the window of the store because I have taken the time to Google it.
*screams with frustration*
I am really fed up with a few things and I'm going to rant about it for a little while in point form
1. I am female.....DEAL
2. I am older....yes I have children.........no I am not making the purchase for them......no it is not a present for my niece or nephew...........no it is not a gift for a party one of my kids are going to...........I AM PURCHASING THE PRODUCT FOR ME.
3. I own a ds......no....I own it....not my kids...ME
4. Just because it's not in YOUR system does not mean it doesn't exist.
5. Learn from your store manager...he always listens to me.
6. *sigh*.......THE GAME IS FOR ME!!!
Apparently Puzzle Quest 2 is not in EB games system so, therefore does not exist. Maybe my daughter would like a game about horses instead. Luckily the guy I normally deal with stepped in just as I was reaching across the counter to grab the pimple-faced nerd by the throat.
My normal sales guy knows me. He will sometimes ask me about games...especially mmos. This young fellow was 7 shades of insulting.
Anyway....Puzzle Quest 2 is due out on July 12 for $49.95. It is doubtful that EB games will be getting it in. They will probably not buy it from the source but will possibly buy it cheaper from a second source and then sell it as a preowned game.
I think I'll just buy it from the internet.
On the upside....I did get my hands on Puzzle Quest Galactrix. HenriDeacon I love you
This game is epically awesome on so many levels! It satisfy my need for puzzles and rpg all in one mind stimulating session.